I've been so bored these last couple of days that I don't think I can even come up with a simile for it. But here's how bad it is - my mother told me that I should get out of the house for a while. That, is a very bad sign. I can't wait to start work!
The other thing is that I was controlling the temptation to write another post since I don't really have anything meaningful to say (as you may have already figured). But then I realised, this is MY BLOG and I will write whatever, whenever!
I haven't gone to Bombay to look for a house yet. Being bored always gets me kind of lethargic. I need to figure out a place soon. But as always, I have a plan B. So, as always I'm not in a mad rush.
The rest is good!
P.S. Manchester United is back on top in the premiership. I've been saying this to my Chelsea supporting (idiot) brother-in-law for the last 5 months that we would be. That's been the high point of the last 6 days. That and Mumbai Indians.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ummm.... you're bored??!
ReplyDeletedude, let's get our drink on!!!
:-D