What if you've wanted to do something for really long but didn't have the balls to pull it off when you could? What if you do finally get a chance at doing it and the timing is just so damn wrong (not according to you necessarily)? What if it meant that somehow your life may never be the same again? What if it is so wrong but that you've wanted it and it's so special to you that you believe it is right?
Does this make you a bad person? What would you do if the opportunity presented itself at a rather awkward time? But you know that you may never have the opportuinity again so you grab it with both hands. Should you forget and move on? Should you act like it never happened? Should you stand up to it and face the consequences of your actions like a man? Sad thing is - it's not your choice!
P.S. First, I've asked a lot of questions here. Answers are most welcome!
Second, I'm not explaining this post. So don't ask!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Marty, you better explain this post to ME!!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, if you want it that bad, I think you should go for it!!
Most often, it is the things that are oh-so-wrong that feel just-so-right!! You know what I mean, Marty!!
Hahahaha
That was quick! I was just about to call you!
ReplyDeleteWhen you want something, take it if you can, whenever you get the opportunity. Life is too short. If it feels right then it is right. You always define right and wrong as per your own convenience anyway...
ReplyDeletei think the trick isnt about the right choice, but the best choice.
ReplyDeletehaving said that, i think whats more important is making all the efforts to live without regret.
if i were you, i might run out and go grab it, but then, im just wide eyed and bushy tailed.
(:
Thanks everyone!! Looks like I've done the right thing afterall!! Phew!
ReplyDelete