Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Also..

.. the maximum I've ever written on my blog in a single month ever since I started a year ago..

This is my 9th post in March 2010 and there have been many inspirations! Obviously my new job winning by a yard but it does not mean it was the most important. No?

Last night was at Vikram's office. I'm so proud of him that I can't even say it to his face. My belief in him is advocated by many but I must tell everyone this. He'll stand by me no matter what. I know this for a fact. Even if I'm I'm an ass.. he'll be there. He won't necessarily agree with me, but he won't leave me alone. And that's why sometimes the work he does (which I have no clue about), I can sit back and pass judgement on. He won't change, but he'll think about it. If he did change, he won't be him!

If Vik, they try to change your thoughts - they are stupid! If they agree with you - they're still stupid! If they work with you.. I'll may be respect them! Be as you are, cause you've inspired this one year of writing!

Here's our answer from that dining table talk!

1 comment:

  1. Marty... I want to say something deep and meaningful in response but all I can say is 'thanks'!

    And you're right, I'm gonna be there no matter what!

    And on that very gay note, I'll sign off!!

    :-P

    ReplyDelete