Saturday, August 20, 2011

And finally there was a FB account

So I finally do have a facebook account. Most of you are already on my friends list in less than 24 hours, so you do know I'm not fooling around anymore. It's also very nice to know that 34 people have accepted my friend request and a another 14 want to be friends with me! On further investigation of "my profile" I found that my extremely shy girl friend has 225 friends on facebook!! That's 215 more than she has in real life!!! Not that I have a problem with it. Really baby! :)

So as one or two of you may have realised after looking at my extremely flattering pictures, that profile was created by Herbert and a lot of people have fallen for it, which means he will now be very happy with himself for the next 20 years! Herbert, by the way, maybe 21 years old, but let me tell you his shoe size is more than his IQ (shoe size - 10 1/2). And yet, he has managed to pull this off. Well, I have to say I'm quite flattered with all the "requests" I have been receiving, but I'm absolutely annoyed that the alerts are activated on my email and my freaking phone did not stop beeping for like 20 minutes (then it threw up blood and died!).

I did go into the account once to see what it is like to have a FB profile and really I could not be bothered that "Kenneth Dean is now friends with Suraj Kapoor" or that "Tushar M is having a long weekend" or all of that shit. The argument most people have had with me is that "you don't know what it's like". Okay, maybe not completely, maybe only 3%, maybe even lesser, but I'm just going to let Herbert talk to all the people in there for me! I will of course have seeded my spies in there to give me constant reports of what is going on. The first action from that is to get rid of those super awesome pictures of mine.

And yes.. happy "facebooking" with me! Vik, I don't know if you can, but maybe you should direct all those people on my friends list to this post! It'll be fun!!

P.S. That thing I wrote about Rami in the first para, I feel will get me into trouble, so the picture below should help. Yes, I know it's a good picture - that's why I put it up!


8 comments:

  1. After 3 1/2 years, the first ever comment on my blog!! This calls for more pictures!! ;)

    Everyone else - "OMG" is because I put up the picture! I told you she's shy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. abay i made the account pls give me also some credit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Herb.. and still got the date of birth wrong!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a great weekend, thank you very much. It involved much alcohol and stupidity. I'm going to take that link back from your wall. Mostly because I am "Tushar M". Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tushar!!! Hahahahaha.. Sorry dude! I just had to put you up as an example!

    Can you really pull back a link in FB? That must be fucking advanced technology right there! And is that place I read your comments called a "wall"? Rahul Dravid should have got that patent!

    P.S. Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sense of humour between you both i am very happy to see the fun of life and interaction between brothers and emotions on the photo looks really romantic .wish you both luck .and herby it is this age to make fun and to be remembered .sorry for speaking like old granny.me at 28 still regret that i didnt do many naughty stuff like people do nowdays.hehehehehe cheers!!! martin welcome to fb, i hope you will enjoy social networking site.

    ReplyDelete