I have finally decided to join FB. Yes I know, the greatest anti-FB crusader has given in. FB and it's users win. I've lost so many bets and even worse I will have my "wall" full with people making fun of me for a while. But I have come to understand it's benfits I guess!
FB here I come.
P.S. For some reason the browser isn't connecting to FB. Maybe it's a sign. Will dedicate a post to when I finally do manage to join.
FB here I come.
P.S. For some reason the browser isn't connecting to FB. Maybe it's a sign. Will dedicate a post to when I finally do manage to join.
oh my god!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, Twitter should be next. I'm beginning to enjoy it!
@vikthegreat
:-)
well well well M...Your first blog post and last one are very interesting...
ReplyDeleteYou've gone from "I’m not a social networking person and I probably will never be" to joining FB finally! Welcome to the world of stalking, you're gonna hate it!!
Catch you on Facebook 'bro' ;)
Phew.. all these comments... :)
ReplyDelete