HORSES!
Ghodey in Hindi. That's what Herbert says when something screws him completely. My mum doesn't like the the way he says "Ghodey lag gaye merey" so he now says "horses"! E.g. "Herb.. how was your day at work today"? "Horses". I told this story to a colleague - and this morning when he was shit busy he 'pings' (an IM sent on G-Talk) me saying I can only think of one word.. Horses! I will not go into the details of the origin of the word in Hindi or in Herbie's vocab. Let's just say it's a combination of 2 dirty Hindi words.. G-Hodey! If you are as corrupted as I believe most of you are you'll get it. Please try not to let me down. (Rashmi - I will tell only you about it separately).
Also, G-Talk isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Facebook may not be very far away. Many people are going to win a lot of money if I do join Facebook. Congrats to you guys.. and please share the spoils!
So, I'm always online and I met a friend - Ravi the other day. Ravi's parents and my mom know each other for 40 years now. He and I are born on the exact same day - 10th November 1982. We went to school together from class 7 to class 12. Infact we even scored the same marks in 10th! 'Something' went majorly wrong in between. Now he's in the US and I chatted with him the other day. Strangely, he still sounds like me with his thoughts!
And, I'm single again! Do not call to ask what happened. If you know me well, you know I need to deal with it alone.
P.S. "What do you call a man who has a huge thing"?
"Dick"?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i'm waiting 4 ur call
ReplyDeleteNothing went wrong my friend....We were kids back then. 16-17 I guess. Its all a part of growing up. Infact I spoke to "her" a few days back.
ReplyDeleteAll's well that ends well.
Is this Rashmi from KVSC?
"This Rashmi" is from St Helenas
ReplyDelete