Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bombay Vs. Delhi (The questionnaire)

Bombay versus Delhi (city names in chronological order since I love both of them equally as you’re about to find out)

Here’s a set of questions I’ve designed to put this argument to an end and since I’ve stayed in both cities (at least close) I’ve put the potential answers in as well. Yes with hyperbole! Just to add to the humor!

This was originally designed as a table but I couldn’t put it on the blog. So now I have to re-invent.

Legend:
M – Me (asking the questions obviously) and in parenthesis are my feeling towards some of the answers.. or “feelings” in general.
B – The Bombayite
D – The Delhite

Let’s begin.

M: What do you love most about your city?
B: The energy Bombay has.. (yeah, and I wish they'd stay home so I can get to work on time!)
D: Bandiyan!! (Whatever!)

M: What do you hate most about your city?
B: Kya??
D: I know the Prime Minister of India. He's my maternal uncle. ( I thought your mom was from Bihar? And WTF!)

M: What would you say about the people in your city?
B: People? What people?
D: Aarey, kya sahi bandiyan hain!

M: Do you like the roads of your city?
B: Listen man, I really don't have the time for this.
D: Roads? I don’t know. I only use my chopper to get to places. (okay…)

M: What do you think of the traffic in your city?
B: What did I just tell you?
D: Sometimes when I use my Murr-sur-dees… (never mind)

M: Do you like Bombay?
B: Yes man.. obviously! Are you stupid?
D: Dilli ki bandiyan!! Yaar…

M: Do you like Delhi?
B: Who?
D: Dilli ki bandiyan!!

M: How's the night life in your city?
B: All time is life. Day, night, afternoon, monsoon..
D: There is this place I know, where we can get Rajma Chawal even at 2 am!! He also makes chhole and Aloo ke paranthe and.. (dude stop!)

M: Does the city allows you to have a peaceful life?
B: Dude.. You really don't get it do you?
D: Jab mere papa ghar se nikalte hain to poora mohalla unko namaste karta hai aur Prime Minister mere papa ke dost hain aur meri mummy ki dost minister (okay, okay, okay.. So you do have a peaceful life)

M: I think your city sucks ass!
B: Tuja aayee cha…
D: Paanchod!

M: Who is the most famous person from your city?
B: Sachin!!!
D: Mere papa aur.. (fuck it)

M: If you had to live in another city anywhere in the world, which would it be?
B: Bombay, Bombay, Bombay…
D: Um-ree-ka (but that's not a city) or Lun-dun

M: What's the one thing you love most about your city?
B: Ay, tere ko kam samajta hai kya? Bola na abhi time nahi hai!
D: Bandiyan, mere papa, meri mummy, rajma chawal, prime minister uncle, my helicopter, mur-sur-dees, Lundun, Umreeka…

M: What's the one thing you hate most about your city?
B: You in it! Fuck off!
D: Middle class and poor people!

M: How the weather in your city?
B: (kick in the nuts)..
D: I use AC all the time. I have AC in my car.. In my chopper.. In my house.. In my swimming pool.. In my neighbours swimming pool.. Mere papa.. Meri mummy.. rajma chawal.. aloo ke paranthe..

M: What are the good places to visit near your city?
B: (aaaarrrghhhhh)..
D: Gurgaon and my neighbours swimming pool.. And the chief minister aunty's house.. And Priyas.. And.. Umm.. Goa (what!)

M: What would you say is the one greatest thing about your city?
B: Saale.. have you not had enough already?
D: Hmmm.. Mere papa, Meri Mummy, Lun-Dun, Umreeka, Chhole, Rajma chawal, Helicopter, Sukhoi, Mig-29, Concorde, Ferrari, Suzuki Hayabusa, Holy-wud, Sha-ruk Kan, Metro, UFOs.. (kick in the nuts.. I said one thing!)

As I mentioned.. these are answers I expect. Please feel free to add to the list of questions and probable answers. We’ll settle this debate once and for all ;)

P.S. I love Delhi! Let the games begin!

Please take this as a joke all you people in Bombay and Delhi. I don't want no papas and bhais hunting me down tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome... n u know u are biased towards bombay...yay yay..

    ReplyDelete