Everybody talks about BPOs as an industry now. So in our industry hiring is like this.. training is like that.. employee benefits are so and so.. remuneration is so-so (really!).. and so on and so forth.
I've been doing this for 5 years now - I've had the chance of meeting the wise and the otherwise, and a lot of people I see, come in the latter category. I would give out specific instances but I'm too pussy for that (you know, with the meltdown and all).
Well I do come up with several terms for them now... some of them -
"My ass is where my mouth should be - so I talk shit all the time"
"I'm too frustrated - so I try to show everybody who is boss" (my wife kicked my ass this morning again - the bitch!)
"I'm too frustrated - so I'll let you walk all over me" (my wife kicked my ass this morning again - I'm beginning to like it!)
"I don't know the pronunciation of 'apparently' - but I like the sound of it and will replace every 'actually' in my sentence with 'ap-rent-ly' - (what does the word mean again???)
"I don't have a clue of what to do - so let me make it difficult for you to understand everthing I say"
INDUSTRIAL WASTE has a whole new meaning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HA HA HA HA!!!
ReplyDeletedude, that's seriously hilarious!! ha ha ha ha!! these fucking idiots are everywhere!!!
:-D
Other than "apparently" there's also "rocket science"- "this isn't rocket science....what's the big deal"- but this one i like.... there are a lot of nice ppl too martin! flush the rest
ReplyDelete