Here’s a story about me - a boy who was neither too good at sport nor noticeable for his literary abilities, he considers himself a bad singer and an even worse musician...
He’s played basketball for his college and football for a club, he boxed in school (and kicked some ass) and even once ran the 100 meters final in school (at the behest of his best friend, who was too scared of not being “Rex Lodurum”)! He sang in the school choir and learnt to play the drums, he won debates (when his girlfriend was like Shakespeare’s daughter) and wrote poetry (some still find them moving – he doesn’t remember any) and then he left it all behind and took up a job!
Dreams were killed and he doesn’t know why.
His friends haven’t changed from those days; it’s still them – Vikram, Gona and Lynell!
Vikram – The man without a boundary. You can’t put this man on leash! He’s too wild for anyone in this world! He’s never played a sport – but he still thinks he’s the best at one of them – SEX!! He’s so proud of his achievements that I’m worried about writing this. But his greatest quality (sorry women who’ve been with him) is his bad assed humour! Honest, that’s probably how they all fell for him! He’s dirty, he’s vocal about being dirty (Tarun knows Vik), and all the women love him for being dirty! As for me, HATS OFF! I’ve not been able to say a thing to my girlfriend that you’ve said to my girlfriend! I still wonder how he does it?????
But before you judge him – my friend is a lover! He’s loved every girl in his life as if they were his last. He doesn’t say badly about them after either. He’s single – but he’s still the funniest. I always say – he can make a table laugh! More to come...
Gona – The guy every girl would live her life with!!! REALLY!! He’s got a girl – Sonali. She’s almost like him. Good looking, carefree, in love, honest, mature, lovable, perfect, dependable and if I say anymore I’ll sound bi-sexual. I love him because of the way he is with her and I love her because of the way she’s with him... I wish I could be that way!
Gona and I have been best friend for 16 years now – and he never lets me down. I tell the world he’s clumsy, he takes it to another level! I’ve known people that never met Gona and yet fell in love with him because of I spoke about him to them. I feel like his pimp – but I never did it consciously! More to come...
Lynell – THE MAN!!! He looks like Luis Figo. He’s been the wildest among us! He’s not just a mad man – he’s insane. I hear he’s got himself a Moroccan girl named Lou – and he’s planning to get engaged! My mom loves Lynell like a son – and this is bad news for me!!!! Though Lou is very pretty – it’s gonna cause me sooo much grief!
Congrats my friend.. if you’ve picked her – she’s very lucky! I can’t say anymore! More to come...
As for me... I’m okay! More to come...
P.S. Why doesn't the term "Female bonding" exist??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thanks marty!
ReplyDeletealthough, i'm not all that wild, dude!! c'mon!!!
and sex IS a sport... ha ha ha ha!!
welcome to blogging, by the way!!
:-)