What THE FUCK is "Chao"? I try very very very hard not to be condescending - but no.. people just won't let it be!
Back in Bombay. The rain gods have been more than generous this morning. I don't even know why I bothered to carry an umbrella (yes, I carried an umbrella). I was still drenched! The rickshaw fares have gone up. The office looks different. So much has changed in one month. I don't like.
Last Sunday, when I was in Bangalore, England lost to Germany (congrats Shweta, but I think it's still debatable). I was extremely upset - so much that I fell ill the next day. Fever and a bad throat. So I took a crocin and an antibiotic. The antibiotic gave me an upset stomach, so I took another medicine (Tinidazole) for that. I had an allergy to Tinidazole and had a blister on my lip. I want it to heal quickly, so I took an antibiotic again and got a bad stomach again. Moral of the story - Don't support that SHITE of a team England any more.
P.S. "You know why you and I are never on the same page? 'Cause we don't have a common problem".
WOW!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's "Ciao"... sorry :P
ReplyDeleteI hope u get well soon...
I am well Rash! And that post was not about you :)
ReplyDeleteWhats wrong with you ... England of all teams?? ... I am glad you are not supporting them anymore ... maybe that makes them start winning international CRUNCH games ... !! :)
ReplyDelete@Pratik - Actually, once every 2 years I get this feeling that I shouldn't support them anymore.. This post was written somewhere around one of those moments! :)
ReplyDelete