Some people just don’t stop talking. Somehow this breed doesn’t even pick up hints too well and they’re all extremely irritating. I think there must be a common gene for these traits. Shweta – I wonder if that research fits your job profile?? I’m sure you could get that Nobel Prize – and it should come under the category of “peace”!
The stories I hear from these types are not so bad. It’s just the narrator. How I wish that one murder was allowed. I guess the solution can only be sustained for so long (refer Bored Shitless Too). After that the killer instincts will break out and run all over the place as if King Kong was chasing it! What is particularly interesting is the flowery language they use. Honestly, I don’t understand half the words, which doesn’t mean I’m stupid, which mean we are not having a conversation. I may as well be spoken to in Jupitarian! See, I’m not a fancy guy with a vocab of 50 million words. I understand and speak plain and simple English and, “Shakespeare, I’m sure I’m pretty easy to communicate with”. Please leave me alone!!
I don’t really give a shit about what happened to the Lehmann Brothers. (Though I know what happened). That story about Russians and the pencil in space is not true. Please, for the sake of Mother Mary, get your facts right. Sometimes, those very few times, a person may just know you’re bull shitting. By the way, when you say you don’t know who Roger Federer is – you’re not portraying a very smart person. No, he’s not the owner (or founder) of FedEx (though that’s his nick) and FedEx stands for Federal Express. Notice? Federal… Federer... No relation. And I seriously doubt that Federal maybe a person’s name. But since I’m not sure I won’t comment. Read the previous line again, PLEASE!
I agree I’m an extremely boring person. I know I can’t really make conversations and I’m not cool either. But hey look – I’m standing by myself in the corner with a smile on my face. This means I must be happy. Where did I party last week-end? Nowhere. I don’t party. Wondrously, the smile hasn’t gone and does paying 12,000 bucks for a pair of Ferragamo (yes, I know Ferragamo) shades make you look any less stupid?
Since, I’m a nice person I will not say these things to your face. But I do recommend you stop pushing your luck.
Enough said.
P.S. The Russians never took a pencil in space. Imagine having to sharpen the damn thing up there. An old myth. Very inspiring, but still a myth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
dude,
ReplyDeletewhy the fuck do you think you're boring??
it's people like us that keep the balance in the universe!
without us, these other fools would actually have a high opinion of themselves!! we're the reason why deep down inside, almost everyone else out there feels inadequate, in one way or another!!
these assholes owe us.
BIG TIME!!
B-)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleted'you think he'll get a clue by himself one of these days or do i resort t letting him know about the blog!
ReplyDeleteI will try being nicer...
ReplyDeleteif you try being smarter.