I met “FB” again today in the smoking area. For someone who doesn’t smoke she sure spends a lot of time there. I don’t want to take credit for providing the motivation but I’m beginning to get worried now. Maybe she just wants to learn the art of smoking!
Well, whatever! She came with this other girl who is incredibly hot! She’s so hot that when she walks out the entire building stops (including the air conditioning)! I know her (not at a personal level) and strangely she knows me too. Maybe FB should be inspired by me!! And then it happens all over again!
HG stands for HOT GIRL!!
HG – Why do you smoke?
ME – (drool) (drool) (drool).. I dlon’t klow! (Too much drool)
HG – Sorry, what were saying?
ME – I was saying that can I just put one finger on you?
HG – You seem like a guy who knows the ill effects of smoking.
ME – Yes I do – in fact I think I’m having that heart attack right now.
HG – So, how many cigarettes do you smoke in a day?
ME – 15. (Yes – that’s all I could say)
HG – You’re the perfect recipe for impotency!
ME – No, I’m fine. Just give me one chance to prove it to you!
HG – I hate people who smoke.
ME – I like you too!
HG – Smokers have no aesthetic sense.
ME – I’ll always keep you happy.
HG – Plus, you people keep stubbing your cigarettes all over the place.
ME – You smell like heaven (am I dead??).
HG – I don’t want to lecture you because I know you probably think I’m just another person blabbering some random nonsense.
ME – Keep talking. I love your voice!
HG – You should quit.
ME – Right away sweetheart (cigarette stubbed!)
HG – So how long have you been smoking?
ME – For the last 5 minutes (chuckle!)
HG – Very funny! I meant how many years?
ME – A life time with you!
HG – When did you have your first cigarette?
ME – You have very pretty feet!
HG – I have to go now
ME – (The Def Leppard song “Two steps behind” playing in my head)
HG – Ciao!
ME – (“I’ll be two steps behind…..”)
HG – See you later
ME – (How does the second stanza start?)
HG – And stop smoking!
ME – Okay! (If it wasn’t for the smoking would you ever speak to me?)
Smoking I guess isn’t bad for me after all. (She said “See you later”! YES! YES!!)
P.S. This conversation never happened! FB did come to the smoking zone and “talked” for a bit. I tuned off completely and imagined a hot girl talking to me.
FB – Hey, where are you lost?
ME – Thank Jesus for imagination! “Ciao”!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
seriously you should consider filling in as Cartman... you both are just as politically, socially and humanly incorrect as possible.
ReplyDeleteI think SP is hilarious btw.