I started writing this post yesterday. Then I stopped, knowing how meaningless it is now. Today, I found it in my drafts and thought what the hell...
(Slightly edited version from the original)
I know this person who has always had this strangely parallel life to my own. When I achieved something, so did she. When she came up with a surprise, mine was already a day older. I got my first meaningful promotion and she got hers 15 days later.
No, it's not worth a discussion or a post.
Strangely, we're both from Pune, and right now in two different cities and will move to two absolutely different cities in less than 2 weeks (for a somewhat similar job).
I like not to think about things that are termed coincedental, but this has happened far too many times now.
P.S. I'm taking bets for tomorrow. Liverpool Vs. Chelsea. Liverpool wins 1-0. I must be really brave to believe in this and even so to fucking post it.
GO REDS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dude, no way can Liverpool win tomorrow's game!! i mean, especially after their recent performance, i'm surprised you're even considering it!! and then there's the issue of the mid-fielders that's still not been sorted out... winning is out of the question, man!!
ReplyDeletehahahahahaha!!
;-D
So Vikram, whats the issue with the mid-fielders again? HA HA HA!
ReplyDeletedude, even thinking about it gets my blood boiling so lets not go into specifics.. suffice to say that if the mid-fielders did their job right, the team would have half a chance at winning!!
ReplyDeletewho won, by the way?
:-D