I traveled to Bombay and back in about 10 hours (from the time I left home to the time I reached back). And for the first time I lived the dream of having a person of the opposite sex travel with you. Twice. Yes, a girl sat next to me on my way to Bombay and back! This is the first and second for me.
Strangely, my experience was very similar both times.
Both girls started a random conversation, both pulled out their "pocket mirror" (I'm sure there is a chick jargon for that damn thing) and checked themselves out before they talked to me and both acted hapless about putting their bags on top.
Eventually, both women were talkative, though I tried very hard to sleep.. both of them checked their nails a hundred times.. and both had no idea of how the seat is pulled back to "sleep". Also, both women were wearing perfume that I think I can guess correctly given three chances.
On my part - I'd not slept since the previous afternoon and since I was in that situation, for some reason I was extremely conscious. Which means at the time of writing this, I have not slept for almost 36 hours now.
Too much coincidence for one man.
P.S. Both of them were strikingly ugly. The kind you notice from a mile away and pray they are not seated next to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hahahahaha!
ReplyDeletedude, they're almost always ugly!!
i have been fortunate, though, a couple of times my entire life, to be seated next to some "above average" women! (you know what i'm talking about!) ;-)
did you find a house??