Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Still in the game!

I was driving to work today when I stopped at a crossing to let a car pass by. I could see there were two very cute girls sitting in that car, but didn't think of it too much. Suddenly as they crossed me the driver stuck her head out and whistled at me and to top it off it was really loud.

So... I don't know what the right reaction to something like this is. All I could do was smile from ear to ear and carry on with my life.

It wasn't to end there. Apparently the old couple on a scooter behind me saw this and when the old man finally had his chance at over-taking me, he and his wife smiled at me and he called out "aarey hero"!!

Twice in one day, I sat in my car with a feeling I cannot describe. Except that I just could not stop smiling both times. I must look like an idiot to other people.

Looks like I've still got the moves baby! HE HE HE HE..

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Martin! It's really nice to know that your bro's doing well :) !!! A belated Merry Xmas to you and your folks!
    Congratulations on having lived every guy's dream btw ;) (I say this in reference to your post above)! Sure do envy you, mate! Might stop by for some lessons sometime! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE HE HE.. When it strikes you, you won't know where to look!

    But it's good nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete