Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hopeless

I've woken up from my sleep from this crazy dream about work.

Now I'm all awake with these thoughts rushing through my head, wondering what the fuck am I supposed to do tomorrow!

I should not have to punish myself for the short-comings of others. But such is my life. Looking back, I realised I have very often been the victim of someone else's inabilities. I've become a lot more patient and a lot less confident now. This is absolutely unlike me. I can't even say I'm going to fight back. This time I'm out numbered and out (not so) smarted! There are just too many issues to deal with and it's just not worth it.

Maybe these are signs. I don't know. What I do know is that it's making me stronger each day. I'm getting more and more immune to being pushed around.

What they don't understand is that it's not a problem when something goes wrong and I react. It's a problem when something goes wrong and I don't react. I've lost faith in a lot of people. It's good. It's all good!!

P.S. The details are not necessary. Everyone sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment