There's not a single person who can say they've never has a resolution. I'm not talking about new years resolution. Just resolution in general. I've made mine. Some I've stuck to, most I can't even remember.
2010 is here. I have no resolution. No sir, not a single thing that I think I need to especially do in this year. Should tell you how satisfied I am with life or how lethargic I've become.
See now I said there isn't something I'd like to "especially" do. Which means there is stuff I would like (people) to do. Top 3 below.
First, I want people to stop having so much pity for themselves. Too many people I know that are feeling too sorry for themselves. I hate having to deal with them (unless I really care, which in my knowing is only 1 person). The attention deficit disorder is fucking giving me a headache. Maybe if your life is so bad you should kill yourself! I'll even try to make it to the funeral!
Second, (I've said this before) stop being pseudo! I'm not a cool person and if I don't try so hard why are you trying so hard with me?? I've accepted with grace that I'm not all that fancy and I'm happy! I spent the new years eve at Vikram's place with people I love most and that is my idea of fun!
Third, because we have the same problem doesn't make us brothers (it's not a fucking club)! I'm just a nice person for listening to you. That doesn't mean you start expecting Christmas cards from me. I have problems and they're as unique as everyone else's and I will deal with them. So thank you but I do not need advise (when I do, I will ask for it).
Tell me, is this too much to ask for?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
how awesome was new year's??!!
ReplyDeletewait, maybe i'll write about it..!!
happy new year, Marty!!!
maybe the people that talk to u, don't necessarily want you to solve their problems...maybe all they need is someone who'll listen to them... You've always been a great listener, so don't complain if people take advantage of that ;)
ReplyDeletehmmm whats that saying about preaching and practicing ...:)
ReplyDeletebtw its late now so maybe expect a call tomorrow.